Tuesday, July 19, 2016


This summer has been rich and full.  I have connected with many from my childhood and from my present, through a 50th graduating class reunion and through a week spent entertaining my elder daughter, my youngest grandson, and my great grandson here at the lake.  Days have been sunny, with little rain, so things growing have needed watered but as long as they are given the moisture they require, they have produced wonderful flowers, green beans, lettuce, and herbs.

This watercolor is called He is the Vine.  More and more I am truly dependent on his mercy and love.  I hope with his merciful "watering" in my own dry spells, I can produce the love, obedience and devotion he deserves from me.  I want to know him more surely, serve him more truly, and rest in his heart.  That's my desire, through the cottage door.

No comments:

Post a Comment