Sunday, May 1, 2016

River Music (from River People)
Wow!  I am super excited!  This week marks the beginning of a new venture in art.  I will begin with private lessons offered to two individuals this week, and then to a small group next week.  I have never yet felt confident enough or qualified in the least to teach others in the area of painting so I am telling myself I am simply "sharing" and that seems to calm my fears. The studio is prepared and I am working on some samples now.  I intend to see what kind of things the students ate most interested in, but I think that they'll have the most fun if they can let loose and let paint flow.  The painting above is from my River People series and it is inspired by a child on the river letting the wind and rain blow through her hair as her family steers the motorboat up the river.  Its something like my "students" and I will do next week, travel up new waters.  At least that's the way I see it, through the cottage door.  May God Bless each painting session.

No comments:

Post a Comment